WTF is #GFW? #GFW is the Great Firewall established by Chinese government as an information curtain to prevent Chinese people from #netfreedom. Thanks to API, while 99% Chinese users being blocked away from twitter, the rest 1% are trying to prove that they would fight aginst internet censorship to the last breath.
"The aim of this course has been to awaken the restlessness of reason and to see where it might lead. And if we had done at least that, and if the restlessness continues to afflict you in the days and years to come, then we together have achieved no small thing." - Justice: What’s the Right Thing to Do? Course the END.