Sign in or Join FriendFeed
FriendFeed is the easiest way to share online. Learn more »

lydia › Comments

lydia
To the observant Christians: Go Vegan For Lent! - http://episcoveg.weblogger.com/2009...
Thinking of doing this. - lydia
homeschoolers
How do you find a homeschool community when your child is is ... - Examiner.com - http://news.google.com/news...
Examiner.com How do you find a homeschool community when your child is is ... Examiner.com -5 minutes ago by Lisa Jo Rudy, Homeschooling Examiner When your child is in school - even in special education - you have a sort of built-in community. ...
We have a pretty decent h.s community where I live, the only problem I find is that about 80% of them h.s through a charter. While the other 20% have an R-4 so in causes a division. Having a spec needs child as I do can be a struggle on your own with no support. - lydia
lydia
lydia
Archbishop of Canterbury: Life begins at Conception - http://www.massinformation.org/2008...
undefined - lydia
Other ways to read this feed:Feed readerFacebook