Sign in or Join FriendFeed
FriendFeed is the easiest way to share online. Learn more »
Leadership For Health | The People’s March Blog -
Three men in another boat: Mark -
Chester-Le-Street to Ferryhill -
Calderdale Royal Infirmary to Huddersfield Royal Infirmary -
RT @alanmills405: Every pound spent on re-organising the #NHS for the benefit of Dave's cronies is a pound that should have been spent on patients
RT @oxfamgb: How much more left to destroy in Gaza? We need permanent ceasefire & end to blockade so this question isn't answered.
War – the mother of the tech sector -
RT @adrianshort: It's a good thing that we won WW1 or it might have wiped out a generation, laid the foundations for fascism and blown up again in 20 years.
RT @oxfamgb: RT if, like us, you believe in these 3 steps to lasting peace in Gaza. #ceasefirenow @foreignoffice
RT @OccupyLondon: Requiem for the #NHS - #born 1948 murdered 2015 - a poem about our troubled times @ #olsx
RT @ChrisMoyles: Happy Yorkshire Day .. wherever you're from..
RT @oxfamgb: 44% of Gaza has been declared areas that people must leave. The other 56% is also dangerous, w/ frequent airstrikes. #ceasefirenow
the share button is now your next button -
Running down the NHS to privatise it and the role of the media, what you can do this week -
Unacceptable conflicts of interest in Calderdale GP Commissioners’ bid for role in commissioning primary care services | Upper Calder Valley Plain Speaker -
Chatham House Rules will never apply again -
A lone, silent Israeli man walking down a street in Jerusalem holding a sign saying ‘stop killing civilians’ just escorted away by security... -
Mutuals aren’t back door privatisation of the NHS, they are right through the front door -
The Right Way To Ask Users For iOS Permissions | TechCrunch -
How to help declining hedgehogs -
RT @JackofKent: "The animals outside looked from Tory to Lib Dem, and from Lib Dem to Labour, but already it was impossible to say which was which." #DRIP
Other ways to read this feed:Feed readerFacebook