Sign in or Join FriendFeed
FriendFeed is the easiest way to share online. Learn more »
What's the difference between a good virus and a bad antivirus? A good virus kills your computer for free.
Twitter's 80/20 rule: 80% competing for the attention of the remaining 20%
Twitter 80/20 rule: 80% competing for the attention of the remaining 20%
Ever wondered who REALLY likes your tweets? Well, now you can know for sure http://favstar.fm
Now anyone can see your Twitter feed through your eyes. Which may be enough to make this site profitable http://www.ctwittlike.net
Now anyone can see your Twitter feed through your eyes. Which many be enough to make this site profitable http://bit.ly/IhHoj
Now anyone can see your Twitter feed through your eyes. Which many be enough to make this site profitable http://ctwittlike.net
Young Bail on Facebook ; 55s Soar 500% & Bring Their Checkbooks! http://www.marketingpilgrim.com/2009... « good stats, questionable conclusion
FREE by Chris Anderson is free on Scribd http://www.scribd.com/doc... Judging from @chr1sa Wired article this is a good read
Came across this branding gem at a store today: Brainsaver. Any guess what it is without looking it up?
@pswider No jesting here :) I didn't say there was no need to *create* ROI. Proving it is a differnet story.
#e20: It's not about proving ROI. It's about going mainstream. No one demands ROI for things that are well understood
@WhatisSIX Yep. Got it. Will take a look.
Adoption: The Yellow Brick Road of Enterprise 2.0 http://www.fastforwardblog.com/2009... (what makes #e20 software different)
@ghornet will be glad to take a look, but the url in your tweet doesn't expand
Are you listening? Yeah, go on, I'm just tweeting everything you say. #e2conf
#e2conf if RTs are spam, so are ratings, tagging and any kind of linking
#e2conf: mood is different this year. The key theme: Reality Check. Or it could just me overgeneralizing.
No Users,No Glory: 10 Principles of Enterprise Social Software Adoption http://connectionsblog.wordpress.com/2009... #e20
No Users, No Glory: 10 Principles of Enterprise Social Software Adoption - http://connectionsblog.wordpress.com/2009...
RT @bfeld: line of the day "even a dead fish can go with the flow"
How long will it take until someone sets up a Facebook username resale business? I give it a week. #fb
A reverse image search engine: http://tineye.com/login Works surprisingly well.
3 core software business models: license, ads and subscription. Anything else?
@amcafee conclusion is ok, but they should've looked at innovation that DID happen elsewere, not at the innovation that didn't happen in US
@taitran It's too early to prounce blogging dead. Just like any other channel with a LOT of content it's all about filtering
@twliterary It is in fact a good reason to get the contract updated :)
RT @seth: It is a little surreal seeing GM/Chrysler worth nothing and thinking that AOL bought Bebo for $800mm last year (via @keithrichman)
RT LLiu: Newspapers Hold Secret Confab On Charging For Web Content http://www.paidcontent.org/entry... « Good luck with that
RT @hulu: Hulu Labs launched today (http://www.hulu.com/labs).« smart move
Other ways to read this feed:Feed readerFacebook